Blaise Plant - Call me (Appelez moi)

Posted on Monday, July 7, 2008 by Steven

If you happen to listen to Blaise Plant's (from Monkey Majik) solo song Call me (Appelez moi), you might have been surprised that it's French Pop. Quite the deviation from his Jpop career, but it's an interesting listen if you've never heard French music before.

In my opinion, Blaise Plant should just stick with Monkey Majik, since Blaise Plant singing without good guitar just doesn't do it for me. If you want an example of good French music, I was recently introduced to Kyo. One of my favourite songs by them is Comment te Dire:

6 Responses to "Blaise Plant - Call me (Appelez moi)":

Blake Jordy says:

Well spoken Blaise is a great singer and he's actually way better then Maynard. Infact Blaise can sing, play guitar and even rap. But I too think he should stick with Monkey Majik.

Designer says:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Designer says:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous says:

kyo is amazing!! one of my fave bands actually, second to glay! XD

Blaze Plant says:

hello im blaze from mexico great blogg pass for my blog and read mi article thanks

http://Blazeplant.blogspot.com

Blaze Plant says:

sorry mi english is soooooooo bad im fan of blaise and monkeymajik