Posted on Sunday, March 2, 2008 by Steven
Thanks to J-MELO, I was introduced to the Jpop group POLYSICS. My favourite music video is "DOMO ARIGATO" Mr. Roboto. I'm all for comedic Jpop music videos, since I rarely see any humerous music videos from the likes of Yuna Ito, Ayumi, or Namie Amuro.
The music video starts of with the antagonist Mr. Roboto filming a Japanese robot TV show. However, like all free minded robots, he escapes and prepares to wreak havoc on humanity.
Mr. Roboto's wrath includes:
1. Tipping over supplies and stealing batteries from a local convinience store
2. Pushing over bikes on a bike rack
3. Pulling childish pranks like ringing a door bell and running away
4. Kicking ass at a club (including the DJ)
5. Beating up children until they are unconscious (although I wouldn't rule out death)
6. Returns to the film set to kick the director's ass
The gruesome aftermath of Mr. Roboto's wrath on small children
It's a random music video, which is always good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. As for the song, it's pretty repetitive, but I'm too distracted by the music video to make any deep analysis about it.
This music video proves once again, why robots are a danger to our society. Yes, that means you Honda ASIMO. Your cute outer shell was intelligently designed by engineers to hide your dark, evil intentions...