About Me

Posted on Monday, December 3, 2007 by Steven

Name: Steven
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm just another blogger who wishes to promote Jpop to the world. At it's core, Jpop is an addictive drug that you just can't get enough of. Don't think you're the only one refreshing the jpopsuki popular releases page twice a day looking for new music.

Why is Jpop so appealing? Personally, I don't understand much Japanese but I still love listening to the Japanese language. To me, listening to Japanese singing is equivalent to listening to melodies or rhythm from an instrument.

Here are some of my favourite Jpop artists from a variety of categories:

Dance/Parapara

  • HINOI Team
  • Tamaki Nami
Pop
  • Angela Aki
  • Ayumi Hamasaki
  • ERIKA
  • FLOW
  • JYONGRI
  • Koda Kumi
  • melody.
  • Monkey Majik
  • the brilliant green
  • Utada Hikaru
  • Yuna Ito
  • YUI
Rap/Hip-Hop
  • Aqua Timez
  • m-flo
  • Namie Amuro
Rock/Heavy Metal
  • ELLEGARDEN
  • ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
If you'd like to do a link exchange, I'll be happy to add you, just leave a comment with your URL :)

Technorati Profile

0 Responses to "About Me":