News: the brilliant green opening for Gundam 00!

Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 by Steven



Now that I'm bored of listening to Daybreak's Bell every time I watch the Gundam 00 opening, I'm glad they are going to change it in January. What's even better, is the brilliant green will have their new song Ash Like Snow as the opening!

It only took a brief message from my tbg fan friend to make me stop studying for finals and do some searching:

wtfff
tbg and gundam anime?????
LOLL

WTF indeed...I thought he was joking at first until I did a quick search. It's great that the brilliant green will have a chance to get noticed by anime fans, since having your song played in anime openings/endings is a great way to get discovered :)

0 Responses to "News: the brilliant green opening for Gundam 00!":