the brilliant green complete singles collection '97'-'08'

Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 by Steven

the_brilliant_green_JK1

It's about time the brilliant green released a single collection. I guess it looks a lot cooler to have an eleven year range (although they were inactive for some time). For hardcore the brilliant green fans, there's nothing new. However, I will probably purchase this album off YesAsia or eBay, since I'm a fan of the brilliant green and it would be nice to support them.

I was contemplating purchasing the "Rainy Days Never Stays" and "Stand By Me" singles, since they are my favourite songs, but now it's all on a single CD, so I'm overjoyed.

The cover is incredibly boring, but the scans are interesting. I especially enjoy the signatures and the wonderfully drawn dog.

Here are the scans:
the_brilliant_green_JK2

the_brilliant_green_JK4

the_brilliant_green_JK5
Where's the rest of the band??? Why is Tomoko only in this picture :(

the_brilliant_green_JK6

Track list:
1. the brilliant green - Bye Bye Mr. Mug
2. the brilliant green - Good Bye And Good Luck
3. the brilliant green - There will be love there ~Ai no Aru Basho~
4. the brilliant green - Tsumetai Hana
5. the brilliant green - Sono Speed de
6. the brilliant green - Ai no Heart Ai no Hoshi
7. the brilliant green - Call My Name
8. the brilliant green - Call My Name
9. the brilliant green - Bye! My Boy!
10. the brilliant green - Hello Another Way
11. the brilliant green - angel song
12. the brilliant green - Forever to me
13. the brilliant green - Rainy Days Never Stays
14. the brilliant green - I'm So Sorry Baby
15. the brilliant green - Stand By Me
16. the brilliant green - Enemy
17. the brilliant green - Ash Like Snow

Update March 1, 2008: Sorry, but the downloads have been disabled

2 Responses to "the brilliant green complete singles collection '97'-'08'":

Familia Souma says:

Sugoi!!! Estuve buscando esto desde hace rato... Arigato!!!

Anonymous says:

omg you tha best jpop addict u fuel me love of jpop all hail jpop addict