J-MELO: February 23, 2008 featuring ZEEBRA and POLYSICS

Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 by Steven

melody. interviews ZEEBRA and POLYSICS. I never heard of POLYSICS before, but I will definitely check them out now. They have nice music videos and "cute" sounding songs.

Zeebra J-MELO

POLYSICS J-MELO

Music videos:
ZEEBRA - "Street Dreams"

ZEEBRA - "Do What U Gotta Do" feat. AI, Namie Amuro, and Mummy-D
I had already seen this music video before because I am obsessed with Namie Amuro music videos :)

ZEEBRA - "Not You Boyfriend" feat. JESSE (RIZE)

ZEEBRA - "Bushido"
Bushido actually doesn't sound too bad for Japanese rap, I might try to find this song

POLYSICS - "DOMO ARIGATO" Mr. Roboto
The music video looks amazingly humerous and the song itself is interesting

POLYSICS - "I My Me Mine"

POLYSICS - "Baby BIAS"

POLYSICS - "Rocket"

0 Responses to "J-MELO: February 23, 2008 featuring ZEEBRA and POLYSICS":