JPOP Addict Almost Moved!

Posted on Monday, January 7, 2008 by Steven

EDIT: I tried out WordPress for roughly 2 days and then got incredibly frustrated. As a programmer, I died a little inside when I realized that the free WordPress service disables all scripting (no google-analytics or extreme tracker), it costs money to modify CSS/templates, and the available widgets are fairly restrictive. Although I'll miss my WordPress template, I've emulated the format as much as possible.


Over the next few days, I'm going to remove many of my previous posts and start fresh again. I'll keep the posts which are moderately popular so that this website doesn't look broken.


Meanwhile, if you'd like to see a preview of what my new site will be or if you are interested in my new writing style, you can visit the address below.


JPOP Addict has now moved to the following address
http://jpopaddict.wordpress.com/



Version 2 of JPOP Addict


Hope you'll enjoy the new version!

1 comments:

Anonymous says:

Thanx for the heads-up!

radicalpatriot.vox.com