The Softer Side of Koda Kumi

Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 by Steven

kodakumi_poster

Koda Kumi is undoubtedly a talented artist who is well known for her urban style music. However, she's always found time to include her softer and gentler songs. I've always been a fan of her slow songs, as I believe that's when her voice sounds the best. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of her faster songs such as "I'll be there," "real emotion," and "Cutie Honey."

I've compiled a list of my favourite slow songs from Koda Kumi. I include the year, title, album/single name, and a music video (whenever the video exists). Enjoy!

2003 Album - grow into one

1000 no Kotoba - Koda Kumi really demonstrates her powerful and gentle voice in "1000 no Kotoba." I'm not sure why there isn't a music video for this absolutely excellent song.


2005 Album - Best ~first things~

Promise - Koda Kumi's voice is as smooth as honey in this song. "Promise" is a really beautiful sounding song.


2006 Single - Yume no Uta / Futari de...

Futari de... - Koda Kumi sings another great sounding gentle song.


2007 Single - Ai no Uta

Ai no Uta - Koda Kumi's super smooth voice is back once again! I really love the chorus in this song.


Last updated: January 13, 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous says:

kumi koda is beautiful and yuko ogura is kikuanone and asia star have video of yuko ogura and other
Kumi Koda
Yuko Ogura