New Year, Fresh Start

Posted on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 by Steven

It feels like deja vu saying a fresh start again, as I had attempted to do so on WordPress these past two days. However, I did delete almost every post in Blogspot to start over again. I feel that the content on my old posts (when I started in December), lacked quality and needed to be improved.

It was difficult to manually remove approximately 65 posts, but in the end, it's quality that matters, not quantity. I will continually monitor google-analytics to determine what aspects of the site need to be improved.

As more song reviews are written and more metadata is added, the usefulness of this site will become more apparent. You can check out the "About Me" and "Purpose" tabs below the logo if you'd like to find out more about this site.

Thanks for visiting!

0 Responses to "New Year, Fresh Start":