Namie Amuro: The Making of the Vidal Sassoon CM "New Look"

Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 by Steven

I've been completely obsessed with Namie Amuro's Vidal Sassoon CM "New Look." Namie Amuro looks very cute and the commercial is really well choreographed. Vidal Sassoon is building up their competitive advantage by hiring such a "kawaii" person for advertisement.

Naturally, I would dig around for more videos. Luckily, there is a collection of "making of" videos around. I hope I don't get sick of "New Look" when it gets released, since I've watched the commercial like 20 times. There is also a "making of" video for her other CM "Rock Solid," but I don't think I can embed anymore videos, since it'll take forever for the page to load :(

The Making of the Vidal Sassoon CM "New Look"








0 Responses to "Namie Amuro: The Making of the Vidal Sassoon CM "New Look"":