Spotlight: AAA - ATTACK ALL AROUND!

Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 by Steven

aaa01
I discovered the wonders of AAA (ATTACK ALL AROUND) three days ago and their songs have brought me to the brink of insanity. Their songs plays constantly in my head. I can't sleep, my productivity is down the drain at work, and I am slowly dying on the inside. Seriously, it should be a crime to make songs so addictive and exciting.

For quite sometime, I've been looking for a Jpop group to replace the guy/girl group songs that I once filled with the Korean "group" SMTOWN and even as far as the songs from High School Musical. Finally, the void in my life is filled, thank you AAA!

Perhaps it's a tad too over dramatic, but AAA does have really catchy songs. Also, as an added bonus, they also have great music videos. I "acquired" almost all their MVs yesterday. The reason for this behaviour isn't because the lead female singer, Uno Misako, is incredibly cute, but it's still a great incentive to do so :)

If you haven't heard AAA songs, what are you waiting for?

Here are some of my favourite AAA songs and music videos. Uno Misako looks so cute in all these videos!!!

Get Chu!


SUNSHINE

Kuchibiru Kara Romantica

If you'd like to download AAA's albums, singles, and music videos, the best place is at the Jpop blog Too Fast To Live which features direct downloads! JPOPSUKI also has an AAA discography available, but the music videos lack in seeds.

1 comments:

Anonymous says:

lol.. welcome to teh club buddy.

need to feed ur AAA hunger?.

here yah go.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/attackallaround/index.php?

spread it around.. AAA needs more fans~.

glad u like ems.

-. ShujiKun